You know you want it. So here it is.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Proof that the World is Evil...and Hilarious

A coach paying an 8 year old to bean an autistic teammate so he couldn't play in a playoff game. (I've got nothing to add here, for once I am speechless).

The coach, while attempting to speak in his own defense, apparently confessed to the appalling act by smartly stating; "I didn't do nothing!"

Perhaps the funniest part is that the 8 year old beaned the autistic kid not once, but twice....in the ear and in the groin.
(Must....contain....laughter.)





Come on, like you don't want to huzz a baseball at his head.

2 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

The accompanying photo, once again, says much.

5:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, doesn't the sentence, "I didn't do nothing" mean "I did something."?

Double-negatives should be taken literally everytime. That would be hilarious.

"I didn't rape nobody!"

"so you are saying you raped somebody? You vile man. Put him in the hole!"

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home