You know you want it. So here it is.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Whoring Myself Out - Welcome New Readers

So, last Friday, the Boston.com discussion boards posted the following topic;
"Please tell us about any inane and silly websites you navigate to in order to kill time."

Of course, where some people see a message board, others (me) see opportunity. After slaving over this blog since May to the tune of about 12 readers per day, I was ready to step it up a notch. So, I whored myself out on the discussion board in a manner that would make P. Diddy blush.




"Hey Sugar, do you want to check out my blog?"






The good news is that it worked.
Over 250 new readers hit the blog over the weekend!
Woo Hoo!
I am hoping for a 10 - 20% conversion rate.
So, Hopefully my blog will now have about 40 readers per day.



A few quick note to new readers;

1. Welcome and be sure to cruise around the archives, there is a decent amount of material

2. As noted in my "Musings" post, sometimes I will post 3 items in one day, and sometimes I won't post anything in a week.
So, please bear with me. Three reason for my sporadic posting behavior;

A. I only post new items while I am at work. I don't even have a computer at home.

B. I never post just for the sake of posting. Something has to be on my mind or pique my interest. I try to stick to a strict "no filler" pledge.

C. It is me and only me posting. My boy Macca helps me with technical stuff because he's good at that and because I have a Mac, and Blogger doesn't work too well with Mac OS 10.


So, without further ado, let me bring out the official Stonecutters welcoming bimbo.






"Hey there, does anyone need anything to drink?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home