You know you want it. So here it is.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

This Could Only Happen in Steven King's Home State

This thing is fucking awesome.


I love it when backwoods Maine hick folklore is proven true.

One question regarding the story, an eyewitness claims to have had a face to face encounter with this beast when it was still alive and claimed; "...it had a horrible stench I will never forget".
Why the fuck would a living animal have a horrible stench??

As a matter of fact, now that I've thought it over, this whole story has a horrible stench.....of bullshit!

It's just a little too convenient that the wildlife officials and animal control offices neglected to exam the carcass. Then the carcass was picked clean by vultures.
I mean, how hard is it to doctor up a photo and send it to the local paper? Not hard.




Shenanigans! I call shenanigans!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

Shenanigans or no, good story.

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home