You know you want it. So here it is.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

You've Got to be Fucking Kidding Me.

Okay, so I am sitting in my office right now listening to an extremely boring and useless conference call.
To help pass the time and keep me awake, I decide to take my foam stress ball and bounce it off the walls of my office, playing my own lil' version of "Outs". (and my boss wonders why I didn't want to join her in her office for said conference call).
















Anyways, I am keeping myself mildly entertained with this activity (by mildly entertain, I mean that my urge to kill has dropped to somewhat manageable levels) when suddenly and inexplicably the ball lands inside the suspended lighting in my office which is about 12 feet above the ground.

Game over.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yo Mama said...

That's twisted about your ball in the light thing.... I must tell you that I'm quite a fan of Gorton's... You're getting the short end of the stick, my man. Perhaps some yoga or some such shit.

3:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's like when your ball gets stuck on Ol' Man Grumperston's roof. Gone forever.

8:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No playing with balls in or around the shower, while shaving, on the stairs and now the office is off limits. Hmmphh :( What next???

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home