You know you want it. So here it is.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Great new music...and it's about FUCKING time

Nowadays, good new rock music is more difficult to find than hot broad in a Boston bar who doesn't have any of the following ailments....kids, engagement rings, STDs, fat cockblock friends.
All these new MTV generated Blink 182 wannabe faux rock bands make me want to stomp skull with my size 13 1/2 Timberlands. (Okay you caught me, I am only a size 11 and I am wearing Sketchers).
This all being said, here is a badass new rock band who is starting to make waves.
Unfortunately, it seems that many people are quickly jumping the bandwagon, so by the time you read this, they may already be overexposed and getting rimmed by the disgusting likes of Spin magazine. (Oh how I hate them!!)

http://www.wolfmother.com/2005.html

2 Comments:

Blogger Feed Watcher said...

kids....engagement rings....STDs...fat cockblock friends......

ha ha ha I predict that was one of my best laughs of the day.

12:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home